PERMANENT WEIGHT IN MOTION
These dynamic scales are excellent for high traffic locations where vehicle speed is reduced to under 20 km/hr. Common applications include toll booths, border crossings, shipping gates, or factory floors where vehicle speed is reduced. Permanent weight in motion scales require a pit to be poured to mount the weigh bridges into.
- Permanent, dynamic weighing process
- Obtain truck and vehicle weight quickly
- Reliable scale system limited maintenance
- Truck weight accurate to 3% GVW, 95% CI
- Slow speed applications (less than 16 km/hr)
- Exceeds ASTM IV guidelines for slow speed WIM
- Windows 32 bits compatible Weight In Motion Software; automatic vehicle classification; overweight indication; not Vista supported
- 4 year warranty on frame, 2 year for load cells
Installation of Massload's permanent weight in motion scale is simple. An approximate hole must be cut through the surface of the roadway where the scale will be placed. Scale frames are then bolted together with braces which will later be used to keep the scale flush with surrounding concrete.
Proper drainage is provided to the cutout and the scale frames are then suspended over the cutout. The braces ensure the permanent pads are installed flush with the surrounding concrete to ensure a level approach to the scale and a level departure from the scale.
The first pour creates the bottom of the scale pit. After the first pour has had time to cure, the second pour fills the outer portion of the scale cutout. Load cells, cables, sum boxes, LCIB computer interface, and WIM software are now ready to be installed to finish the scale installation.
- 1 Permanent WIM pad (for shipping purposes, separated into 2 decks)
- 1 Summation box for the WIM load cells
- 1 Cable for summation box to LCIB computer interface in the scale house
- 1 LCIB Computer Interface Device
- USB cable to connect LCIB to computer
- 1 Weight In Motion (WIM) software package
WEIGHT IN MOTION SOFTWARE