AXLE PAD SCALE
These axle pads have a very large weighing surface and low profile making them our easiest method of determining truck axle weight. These axle pads are typically sold in pairs but can also be sold in multiples to get complete trailer or truck weight in one weighment. Truck axle scales can be used with ramps for above ground installations or flush with concrete for a pit-installed permanent application. Above ground installations are forklift portable and should be used with quick disconnect cable (see options).
This system it is not to be used in legal for trade applications.
- 84" x 30" axle pads for dual axle truck weighing
- 144" x 30" axle pads for tri-axle truck weighing
- 168" x 30" axle pads for dual and tri-axle truck weighing
- 6" low profile for ease of use
- Wheel load accurate to within 0.25% FS
- Calibrated with fully traceable certified weights
- Axle scales can be used on gravel surfaces
- Forklift portable for use in multiple locations
- Four year warranty on axle pad frame
- Two year warranty on truck scale load cells