Custom Load Pin
Load pins are sometimes referred to as force sensing clevis pins, lifting pins, weight pins, force pins, or shear pins but they are all the same in that they are all strain gauge transducers that measure weight. Our load pins are custom designed to our customer’s requirements. Load pins will typically replace the sheave pin of a lifting device. Pin loading must be in one direction only or side loading will occur and reduce pin load accuracy. To this end, keeper plates are often employed to keep the force pin aligned properly.
- Load pins are very versatile and used in many tension load applications
- They don't use crane head space
- Load pins are custom designed to fit your mounting
- They can replace clevis pins
- Load pins is accurate to 0.25% or better with 4-20mA
- Load pins are susceptible to side loads so pin loading must be in one direction only